Wednesday 11 June 2014

Charts
New in the music charts is :

#Hangover by snoop lion and psy. Yea, i know what you are thinking, that has to be an awesome jam. Well, the name says it all. The video received millions of views on youtube on the day of release.crazy huh? It has a feel good vibe, leaves you feeling that typa way.The song isn't all that great though but it will completely blow your mind.

#its my birthday by will i am and cody wise. The song is incredible. Looking for the best party jam, then this is it. I can't get it out of my head. " it's my birthday, it's my birthday, imma spend my money.. " Oops. All party songs have videos that are out of this world and this song is no exception especially with will i am on it. You can count on will i am to make a song catchy and fun.

#pills n potions by nicki minaj.
This song totally impressed her fans. You should be embarrassed if you don't have this song on your playlist. Well, for staters, nicki looks stunning in the video. Her new look is really working for her, i mean, she has top magazines cosmopolitan and marie Claire talking about how gorgeous she looks. I am inlove with the song. Amazing lyrics and beautiful vocals, if i were to rate the song,i would. Give it a ten over ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname